Whether you’re looking to source new suppliers or are in search of the latest and most original products on the market, don’t miss the leading hospitality and food service event for the South.
I thought it was very good this year. We like to see new trends. Loved the demos. Very passionate chefs”.
Elizabeth Brown, Elizabeth’s.
What will you find at The Hotel, Catering & Retail Show 2018?
- Artisan & Speciality food and drinks
- Coffee, Soft Drinks and Alcoholic Drinks
- Food Service, Wholesale and Distribution
- Kitchen and Catering Equipment
- Interior Design and Furniture
- Table Top and Uniform Suppliers
- Technology Providers
- Recruitment Companies
- Publications and Associations
To discover the full list of exhibitors at the show, view the exhibitor list.
More reasons to attend
- New and innovative products from the South
- Hundreds of delicious food and drink product tastings
- Latest trends and exciting innovations from industry thought leaders and the flourishing South. A chance to network with current suppliers, your peers and the key industry players.
Public Sector Operators
Such as schools, hospitals and care home caterers.
Wondering if the show is for you? Here’s who we think should visit :
MD’s, General Managers, F&B Managers, Operations Managers, Hotel Owners, B&B owners and Guest House owners.
Working at hotels, restaurants, pubs and gastro pubs, bars, cafés, catering companies or working in the public sector and armed services.
Restaurants & Cafés
Such as café and restaurant owners and managers, and F&B managers.
Pubs, Bars and Clubs
Including owners, landlords, managers and chefs.
From delis, farm shops and golf clubs to garden centres, tourist attractions and leisure clubs.