INFORMATION WE GATHER ABOUT YOU
We collect any information you provide to us when you complete paper or online forms, or provide us with your details over the phone to register to attend one of our trade shows or subscribe to our mailing list. This information can include your name, address, email address, phone number, and other information relevant to the trade show or service that you are registering for.
- If you register for a trade show, you will be required to use your badge to gain access to the event. At trade shows we may collect information about when you enter the event and which exhibitors or other participants you have engaged with.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
Visiting a website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site and to verify who you are when logged in.
Cookies on this website could be used to:
– Store and verify your session in the Exhibitor Zone (if you are logged in as an exhibitor)
– Store information about your visit to this website
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. Unless you do this, cookies will be issued when you use our website. Please note that if you are an exhibitor you will be unable to use the Exhibitor Zone if you do not accept cookies.
You can also delete cookies via your browser at any time. If you do not accept cookies, or decide to delete them, you will still be able to access and use the website but you may not be able to use the Exhibitor Zone.
You can also install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On to prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, available for download here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
USING THE INFORMATION WE GATHER ABOUT YOU
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance at one of our trade shows;
- To contact you with information about a show that you’re attending.
- To keep in contact with you about other trade shows or services of ours that we believe may interest you.
- To share information with selected third parties, where you have provided consent, to enable them to contact you with information about goods or services that may interest you;
- To provide customer service and support, that relates to you and the trade show/s you have expressed an interest in, or are participating in.
- You will always be able to opt out of any marketing emails sent to you.
YOUR RIGHTS TO THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You always have the right to request information from Hale Events about data we hold about you. Contact Hale Events on 01934 733433 or email email@example.com for any further information.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Hale Events Ltd. Premier House, Old Church Road, Axbridge BS26 2BQ T:01934 733433 E:firstname.lastname@example.org